Now that you've chosen to BOLT your own device, you can begin configuration. Please select your device and follow the instructions. Once complete, you will begin to experience the fastest internet connections on your own personal hotspot device.
Configuring your Android device
Before you can begin to enjoy Bolt’s amazing service, make sure your Tablet or Smartphone is properly configured by following these easy steps:
1. Go to your device’s general settings, and choose Wireless Networks > Mobile Networks.
2. Choose> Access Point Names.
*Make sure your Mobile Data is on
Fill this tablet as follow:
3. Select New APN.
4. Name: BOLT
5. APN: Prodata
6. Proxy: Not Set
7. Port: Not Set
8. Username/Password: Not Set
9. MCC: 310
10. MNC: 410
11. Authentication Type: None
12. APN Type: Default
13. Select “BOLT” as default profile.
Configuring Your Apple Device (including iPhones and iPads)
Before you can begin to enjoy your new BOLT Service, make sure your Apple device is properly configured by following these easy steps:
- Connect to Wi-Fi from your device
- Open your web browser and go to BOLTconfig.com
- Install profile and/or delete any existing profiles.
BOLT Device Configuration
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
Before you can begin to enjoy Bolt’s amazing service, make sure your Tablet or Smartphone is properly configured.
Please configure your device with the following settings:
- On your device, go to mobile networks
- Select New APN
- Name: BOLT
- APN: Prodata
- Make sure to select the Bolt APN (access point name) as your default profile